Following the addition of seven parking facilities near railway stations to CONTIPARK's portfolio in the first half of 2018, the company recorded a further six new additions in the second half of the year. A total of 13 new properties were thus acquired in 2018.
The new properties are three ungated parking lots (Geltendorf, Göttingen, Hagen), two underground car parks (Frankfurt/Main, Augsburg) and one multi-storey car park (Duisburg).
- An overview of all new parking facilities close to railway stations:
- Augsburg (main station): 303 parking spaces
- Duisburg (main station): 600 parking spaces
- Frankfurt/Main (main station): 80 parking spaces
- Geltendorf: 387 parking spaces
- Göttingen: 81 parking spaces
- Hagen: 110 parking spaces
CONTIPARK now offers its customers over 1,500 additional parking spaces at railway stations and will continue to expand this offer in 2019.